Deleting BOM table without deleting BOM balloons

The company I work for uses a separate parts list system. Is there a way to disconnect the BOM balloons from the BOM table?

We'd like to be able to use the BOM on our preliminary drawings but then delete it leaving the bubbles.

Is there a way to convert the BOM balloons to dumb bubbles so that when the BOM is deleted the balloons don't disappear?

Thanks

Mike Singer

Reply to
Mike

Just move the table to a layer and hide the layer. We do it all of the time. Fix the balloon numbers to match your separate parts list find numbers though...

Reply to
Brooke