Table of Config's on Drawing

Does anybody know if there is a way to get a table inserted into a drawing file, of a part file, that will show all of the config names and any custom properties that I want to set up? I know you can do this with a design table, but that involves using excel and is actually going to be more work than what I want to do (I think).

Is there an easier way to insert a table, more like the new BOM used for assemblies, that will list out all of the config's of that part?

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

This can be done in SWX 2006 with the use of general tables. You would still have to use Excel in 2005.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP