Tips & Tricks Webcast one week from today

If you haven't signed up for the SolidWorks Product Design Tips & Tricks Webcast on 6/29 at 4:30 EDT please go to:

We hosting this for comp.cad.solidworks, forum.solidworks.com as well as other communities to get together and chat live with each other since there will be full participant audio. This is a unique opportunity for this community to meet each other online, live.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity. Register today.

We are also accepting your files concerning issues and tips. Please go to the upload page from the URL page listed above.

Thank you

Solidworks

Reply to
mbiasotti