Tips & Tricks Webcast for Product Designers

Live Call-in "Tips & Tricks" Webcast for Product Designers -- Hosted by SolidWorks Wednesday June 29th 4:30 ET

This unique live call-in Q&A session for product designers will focus on examples submitted directly by webcast participants. Hear and see SolidWorks design experts discuss and demonstrate time-saving techniques that could save you hours and greatly enhance your effectiveness. We invite both SolidWorks=AE software and non-SolidWorks CAD users to attend. For more info copy and paste the following into your browser:

mbiasotti

good to see SW reaching out to the community more than they have done in the past.

Reply to
neil

Yes really good. I think this is the kind of stuff that some of us so called "advanced users" need instead of trying to learn of each and every other person out here. I definately have some parts that I am ready to submit. I am excited to see what this will produce.

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

Can some one explain the "4:30 ET". I'm from a little country at the bottom end of the world--- New Zealand. I only understand Local Time and GMT / UTC.

If someone could let me know what state ET is in I could use

to figure out what time this show begins.

Note --- I assume ET is not trying to phone home

Regards

John Layne Sitting on the bottom of the world

Reply to
John Layne

snip....

4:30 PM US Eastern (Daylight) Time = 2130 GMT

Art W

Reply to
Art Woodbury

Thanks

That translates to 09:30 Thursday 30 June here at the bottom of the world

Mind you -- Timeanddate.com says EDT = UTC-4 then it would be 08:30 here in little NZ -- which means I have to start La Pavoni a little earlier.

Reply to
John Layne

The date on the webpage was incorrect; it was shown as July 29th. It should be June 29th. It has been corrected. I apologize for the confusion.

Regards Mark Biasotti SolidWorks

Reply to
mbiasotti

And Joe Dunne will be there!

Reply to
TOP

How does this webcast work exactly - Does one dial in or go to a URL when the webcast is on with the SW serial number and confirmed booking. I presume broadband is required.

Conferance telephone calls is about as sophisticated as I get.

Regards

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Jonathan, If you have a MS windows computer and a telephone you can participate in this conference. If you register for the conference, you will be supplied with information for joining the conference via a URL and Microsoft Placeware LiveMeeting. You will also be given a toll-free phone no. in which you can conference live with SolidWorks and all participants.