SolidWorks Tips & Tricks

Lets get back to the software.

I will start off with some easy ones and lets see where this goes.

TIP: When moving items in a drawing you can press the ALT key to disable the inference lines.

TIP: When smartmating two components and you can not see both faces/edges/vertexs, you can click on the face on the first component, press ALT start to move part to activate smartmate, then simultaniously press and hold the middle mouse button to rotate the view. Finally release the middle mouse button and select the face on the second component.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

Thanks bucko. your pointers be really helpful

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

Aye, tis a good tip. And for those scallywags that don't have the dexterity o digits or happen to blessed with a cold steel hook fer a right hand as I, ye might appreciate selectin the Move component tooly and selectin the Smart Matey button atop the window port side.

Arrrrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE

Wow, that's what I call --- Content ---

Does it get any better?

Reply to
Fat Guy

Aye matey, It gets better.... fer it can't get any worse....

Arrrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE

Please post any tips or tricks that you may have. The more you guys post the better the ones I will share.

Reply to
SWX-VAR-JP

If you want to share stuff, then share stuff. The carrot-and-stick doesn't work well with adults. Also you might try to drop the attitude a bit, no one wants cheek from a reseller. Claiming you work for a reseller paints a big target on your a$$. Of course unprofessional posts will automatically reflect on your employer.

If you want some tips, you're welcome to the ones I've posted,

some of them are a bit dated. User Groups link has probably most tips.

Reply to
matt

Aye Matey,

I find I get a might farther with me cutlass-and-plank than me parrot-and-stick leg.

Arrrrrr.

Reply to
cadPIRATE