Thanks

Reply to
sales

#1. I don't know.

#2. The easiest rotation method that I know of is, in your example, use your scroll wheel or middle mouse button to click on the required vertex, release it, and then click anywhere and hold as you move the mouse around. This will rotate your model about the selected entity as long as you hold the wheel/button. You can select a vertex for any direction rotation, a line to rotate through that axis, etc. Try it, you'll like it!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Look like we have the same wish.