solidworks question

I'm not sure what happened in my settings. When hovering over a face with the mouse cursor I used to be able to pick it. Now the only thing available is bodies and edges. Even with the faces filter turned on I still can't pick a face. Can someone help me out? Thanks

Reply to
Knotfreak

I restarted Solidworks. It seems that the problem is fixed now.

Reply to
Knotfreak