My complaint about VX Corporation

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this.
I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter.
Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I
raise several issues about VX Corporation's incomprehensible
sophistries that are frequently missing from the drivel that
masquerades for discourse on this topic. It is well known that VX
Corporation's machinations are made of the same spirit that accounts
for the majority of the problems we face in this world. But VX
Corporation's fixation with mentally deficient, self-pitying ochlocrats
is hateful. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident
that if VX Corporation can't be reasoned out of its prejudices, it must
be laughed out of them. If VX Corporation can't be argued out of its
selfishness, it must be shamed out of it. That's a very important
point; VX Corporation maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of information
about everyone it distrusts, to use as a potential career-ruining
weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? We already have our
answer; as a respected journalist put it, "VX Corporation disregards
any evidence that contradicts its views". He probably could have added
that VX Corporation insists that it has the authority to issue licenses
for practicing barbarism. This is a rather strong notion from someone
who knows so little about the subject.
My purpose is to stand by our principles and be true to them on all
occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. Most
of the battles I fight along the way are exigencies, not long-range
educational activities. Nevertheless, VX Corporation has been known to
"prove" statistically that it can carve out space in the mainstream for
mischievous politics and get away with it. As you might have suspected,
its proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a
legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of
causality. Consequently, VX Corporation's "proof" demonstrates only
that I find its fondness for inquisitions, witch hunts, star chambers,
and kangaroo courts most vapid -- and VX Corporation knows it. VX
Corporation's bootlickers allege, after performing shoddy research and
utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of their enemies are
planning to bring about a wonderland of radicalism. But you knew that
already. So let me add that VX Corporation just reported that we're
supposed to shut up and smile when it says nefarious, shiftless things.
Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on VX Corporation's
part? I don't. I, not being one of the many misinformed demoniacs of
this world, think that it's a deliberate attempt to besmirch the memory
of some genuine historic figures.
VX Corporation claims to be supportive of my plan to reach the broadest
possible audience with the message that one can only speculate how much
worse things would be if it were to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods
into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. Don't trust it,
though; it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, it'll
needle and wheedle the most scurrilous vendors of revisionism you'll
ever see into its coterie. Not only that, but if VX Corporation had
lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages
"before technocracy" it wouldn't be so keen to create a mass psychology
of fear about an imminent terrorist threat. Maybe it'd even begin to
realize that mankind, with all of its accumulated knowledge, wonderful
machines, scientific methods, and material power, still has much to
fear from predatory, virulent adulterers like it. VX Corporation
vehemently denies that, of course. But it obviously would, because
there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what
extent it has tried to take rights away from individuals on the basis
of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and
outright falsehood. The other is whether or not VX Corporation has
vowed that sometime soon it'll declare that we should abandon the
institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. This is hardly
news; VX Corporation has been vowing that for months with the
regularity of a metronome. What is news is that there's a time to keep
silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate.
There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I believe, there's a
time to respond to VX Corporation's outbursts. Or, to put it less
poetically, to VX Corporation's mind, its hastily mounted campaigns are
our final line of defense against tyrrany. So that means that anyone
who disagrees with it is ultimately ignorant, right? No, not right. The
truth is that there is no place in this country where we are safe from
VX Corporation's faithfuls, no place where we are not targeted for
hatred and attack. I clearly hope that humanity will rid this earth of
the most anal-retentive-to-the-core bozos you'll ever see with the
greatest dispatch, since otherwise, the earth might well become rid of
humanity. In a tacit concession of defeat, VX Corporation is now openly
calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively
what its incontinent comments have failed at. What kind of loser wants
to cause adversarial subversion to gather momentum on college campuses?
A loser like VX Corporation. Finally, this has been a good deal of
reading, and doubtlessly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you
walk away from it with the new knowledge that VX Corporation is a wee
bit overzealous in its defense of classism.
Respect
Reply to
cadishaq
This is a form letter that can be downloaded with a lot of and appears to say something about . Go away and take banguer with you.
Reply to
CADaLack
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I'm digging this pirate guy. Its nice to have someone fill the void left behind by Bob Zee. Ahoy, Ed
Reply to
ed1701
You to can talk like a Pirate
Ed's text translated
Aye, me don't know about the rest o' you folks, but I'm diggin' this pirate guy. Its nice t' have someone fill the 'oid left behind by Bob Zee. Ahoy, Ed
Reply to
John Layne
Thanks for the link to 'talk like a pirate' (I might use it occasionally with my girlfirend for kicks) but I don't wan't to nose in on CAD-pirates turf Anyway, it seems he does a much better job than the translator (no synonym for 'diggin', for instance). I found myself simply enthralled by his posts talking about his hook and with his referring to the port side of the screen, perhaps because the latter reminds me of my Dad teaching me the trick to remembering port from starboard (left has fewer letter than right, port has fewer letters than starboard). I am hoping he becomes a hard-core regular... I've been participating here for the better part of a decade now (yikes!) and I am just thrilled to see somone making it fun again like good 'ol Bob Zee. I can help provide boring content and have done my bit along those lines - but as far as I'm concerned, I like that a guy like CAD pirate comes around to add some spice (preferably stolen from a ship of the Spanish main...)
-Ed
Reply to
ed1701

Site Timeline