My complaint about VX Corporation

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I raise several issues about VX Corporation's incomprehensible sophistries that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. It is well known that VX Corporation's machinations are made of the same spirit that accounts for the majority of the problems we face in this world. But VX Corporation's fixation with mentally deficient, self-pitying ochlocrats is hateful. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that if VX Corporation can't be reasoned out of its prejudices, it must be laughed out of them. If VX Corporation can't be argued out of its selfishness, it must be shamed out of it. That's a very important point; VX Corporation maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of information about everyone it distrusts, to use as a potential career-ruining weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? We already have our answer; as a respected journalist put it, "VX Corporation disregards any evidence that contradicts its views". He probably could have added that VX Corporation insists that it has the authority to issue licenses for practicing barbarism. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

My purpose is to stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. Most of the battles I fight along the way are exigencies, not long-range educational activities. Nevertheless, VX Corporation has been known to "prove" statistically that it can carve out space in the mainstream for mischievous politics and get away with it. As you might have suspected, its proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, VX Corporation's "proof" demonstrates only that I find its fondness for inquisitions, witch hunts, star chambers, and kangaroo courts most vapid -- and VX Corporation knows it. VX Corporation's bootlickers allege, after performing shoddy research and utilizing threadbare scholarship, that a number of their enemies are planning to bring about a wonderland of radicalism. But you knew that already. So let me add that VX Corporation just reported that we're supposed to shut up and smile when it says nefarious, shiftless things. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on VX Corporation's part? I don't. I, not being one of the many misinformed demoniacs of this world, think that it's a deliberate attempt to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures.

VX Corporation claims to be supportive of my plan to reach the broadest possible audience with the message that one can only speculate how much worse things would be if it were to turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard. Don't trust it, though; it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, it'll needle and wheedle the most scurrilous vendors of revisionism you'll ever see into its coterie. Not only that, but if VX Corporation had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" it wouldn't be so keen to create a mass psychology of fear about an imminent terrorist threat. Maybe it'd even begin to realize that mankind, with all of its accumulated knowledge, wonderful machines, scientific methods, and material power, still has much to fear from predatory, virulent adulterers like it. VX Corporation vehemently denies that, of course. But it obviously would, because there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent it has tried to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood. The other is whether or not VX Corporation has vowed that sometime soon it'll declare that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy. This is hardly news; VX Corporation has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I believe, there's a time to respond to VX Corporation's outbursts. Or, to put it less poetically, to VX Corporation's mind, its hastily mounted campaigns are our final line of defense against tyrrany. So that means that anyone who disagrees with it is ultimately ignorant, right? No, not right. The truth is that there is no place in this country where we are safe from VX Corporation's faithfuls, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. I clearly hope that humanity will rid this earth of the most anal-retentive-to-the-core bozos you'll ever see with the greatest dispatch, since otherwise, the earth might well become rid of humanity. In a tacit concession of defeat, VX Corporation is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what its incontinent comments have failed at. What kind of loser wants to cause adversarial subversion to gather momentum on college campuses? A loser like VX Corporation. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and doubtlessly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that VX Corporation is a wee bit overzealous in its defense of classism.

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

This is a form letter that can be downloaded with a lot of and appears to say something about . Go away and take banguer with you.

Reply to
CADaLack

shoe shoe fly?

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

Wow- now wasn't that an exemplar of verbal diarrhoea. All those words- absolutely no content.

Reply to
parel

Aye.... me thinks tat lawyerly scallywag tongue needs t' taste me cutlass!

Arrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE

I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I'm digging this pirate guy. Its nice to have someone fill the void left behind by Bob Zee. Ahoy, Ed

Reply to
ed1701

You to can talk like a Pirate

Ed's text translated

Aye, me don't know about the rest o' you folks, but I'm diggin' this pirate guy. Its nice t' have someone fill the 'oid left behind by Bob Zee. Ahoy, Ed

Reply to
John Layne

Thanks for the link to 'talk like a pirate' (I might use it occasionally with my girlfirend for kicks) but I don't wan't to nose in on CAD-pirates turf Anyway, it seems he does a much better job than the translator (no synonym for 'diggin', for instance). I found myself simply enthralled by his posts talking about his hook and with his referring to the port side of the screen, perhaps because the latter reminds me of my Dad teaching me the trick to remembering port from starboard (left has fewer letter than right, port has fewer letters than starboard). I am hoping he becomes a hard-core regular... I've been participating here for the better part of a decade now (yikes!) and I am just thrilled to see somone making it fun again like good 'ol Bob Zee. I can help provide boring content and have done my bit along those lines

- but as far as I'm concerned, I like that a guy like CAD pirate comes around to add some spice (preferably stolen from a ship of the Spanish main...)

-Ed

Reply to
ed1701