VX Discussion Forum On CADchat

Download the latest version of VX's demo 10.81 (No experation, limited save)

Discuss VX and get help at CADchat's VX Discussion Forum

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Jon,

Please post your VX related "Information" as OT because this is a NG dedicated to SolidWorks and VX is OFF TOPIC.

Corey

Reply to
CS

Corey,

Wrong !

Have you read the charter for this newsgroup ?

Competitive products can be discussed.

Will you be attending SaladWorks World 2006 ?

I'll be presenting the "Toss It" lecture.

My lecture will be sponsered by Black Dragon Heavy Industries.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer