Blending Chamfers Help.

I have three corners/edges that come together on a somewhat styled part. These edges all need to be chamfered. I would like the three to blen smoothly together and I cannot quite get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a part that I can email and if someone could post for my I would be greatly appreciative of that as well. TIA

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

KM,

I send you an email privately. I have a GoDaddy account and could post your file there.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Thanks Muggs. It's on it's way.

Reply to
kmaren24

Muggs was so nice to post the file for me. Please take a look at the files. There is a jpeg that shows what I want to accomplish (I had it but needed to make changes and now I can't get it back to as good as it was) Here are the links:

To open a shared file, click the file link and then save the file to your computer:

top cover.jpg (30627 bytes) =>

Top Cover.SLDPRT (1238528 bytes) =>

Thanks Muggs!

KM

Reply to
kmaren24

Hmmm,,,

I don't think you can create a blend like that with the chamfer command, at least in SW. Looks like you need to put in some split lines, delete a bunch of faces, and do a surface fill.

Regards

Mark

MM

e-mailing your part to your hotmail account with a possible solution.

Brian