A basic set up to weld aluminum with a airco 300 square wave

I cannot find a manual for this,I have with much time and flipping this switch that nob finally got it stick welding.great but my issue is ,I was a pipe welder
for years useing GTAW and stick every day usually with 70 series rod and filler wire for Tig bit never in my life ran into a older machine like this old girl,got it to do aluminum looking for a simple setup starting point to just get started a basic starting point there is so many nobs and switches it would be greatly appreciated if someone out there could give me a starting point with that perticular machine what my settings would ruffly be for 3/32 tungsten and filler wire for.3/16 aluminum plate Thanks a bunch to anyone who can help me out here
I cannot find a manual for this,I have with much time and flipping this switch that nob finally got it stick welding.great but my issue is ,I was a pipe welder for years useing GTAW and stick every day usually with 70 series rod and filler wire for Tig bit never in my life ran into a older machine like this old girl,got it to do aluminum looking for a simple setup starting point to just get started a basic starting point there is so many nobs and switches it would be greatly appreciated if someone out there could give me a starting point with that perticular machine what my settings would ruffly be for 3/32 tungsten and filler wire for.3/16 aluminum plate Thanks a bunch to anyone who can help me out here
Controls look similar to a Miller Syncrowave. Get a manual for that machine. Look for an older Syncrowave 350.
contactor = remote for a foot pedal or finger tip switch.
Weld current = local, or remote if using a foot pedal or finger tip control.
crater fill = OFF
spot time = OFF
start current = OFF
preflow = set to 1
post flow = set to 5 - 10 or to keep tungsten clean.
ac balance = full CW for max penetration ( clean your work piece first) or start at 50/50
pulsar = off, ignore the rest of those controls.
high freq = ON Continuous ( always continuous for AC TIG )
Big switch set to AC
range = high
amps = 150
That should get you started.
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:18:02 +0000, Mikec