Lincoln Square Wave TIG 275 problem!

Help please! My machine is behaving most rudely. It starts off fine an after a few seconds the main arc goes out and just leaves the HF arc
and a hissing sound. When I start the machine cold it works for a few minutes before doing this. After it warms up I can only weld in 1 second bursts. It does the same thing in AC or DC. If you have an idea what this might be please post it or email me at snipped-for-privacy@cmu.edu.
thanks
I'd check the thermostat for proper operation: does the yellow light come on when it dies?. After that it is standard troubleshooting using a meter to find out where the power stops.
Manual with trouble shooting guide and circuit diagram here: http://content.lincolnelectric.com//pdfs/products/navigator/im/IM609.pdf
ben wrote:

Site Timeline