The Value of Direct Data Manipulation

One of SaladWorks major problems is documented yet again:

VX 11 has no such problem !

Download just released VX 11 and try it for yourself.

The downloadable version of VX 11 now has it's advanced functionality enabled !

VX 11 begins the start of a new UI for VX. It's a UI that is very well conceived and implemented.

What's the best thing to do with SaladWorks ?

Toss it !

VX 11... when your ready for a better concived and implimented hybrid modeler that does not suffer from the problems SaladWorks now suffers from and will continue to suffer from.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

I read the article and am missing your point entirely. Do you even know what you're talking about? You post Cadkey propoganda here as an attempt to attack SolidWorks? No wonder everyone thinks you're a joke! You have no understanding of what people need from their CAD system.

How about I post an ad looking for an engineer trained in VX? Know how many resumes I'd get? Zippo! Nada! Zilch!

How about a local vendor that can provide training and support? Ooops, there we go again, nothin there!

You must be a VX reseller, probably the only one. What's your territory, all of North America?

Reply to
rockstarwallyMYAPPENDIX

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

"I read the article and am missing your point entirely"

I agree with you... you are missing the point entirely. Others get it very clearly though.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Cliff:

Sure proof?? What a kidder. Do YOU use SolidWorks OR VX? Have you EVER even seen a demo of either program? How could someone credibly evaluate comments about the comparison of programs they've never even used or seen? Will the REAL clueless one please stand up. LOL

"Almost all of us"? Who are ALL these imaginary supporters you're trying to speak for now? What a trool!

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

THAT would be a good start. It seems pretty simple. Answer the following questions:

Have you ever used SolidWorks?

Have you ever used VX?

If the answer is yes, then let's see some samples of your work. If the answer is no, then how valid could any comments you make on the comparison of the two programs in question be?

Yes, I use Gibbs on a daily basis, and sometimes machine solid models designed in Solidworks. But this isn't about ME, is it.

Probably anyone intelligent and objective enough to see that your Jon bashing comments aren't backed by any specific comments or knowledge about either program, but seem to be solely contentless ridicule and insults.

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Cliff:

Oh? How could you possibly KNOW something is BS without have some knowledge of the functionality of either of the two programs (SolidWorks and VX in this case)?

How can you tell, if you neither use SolidWorks OR VX?

I take it that's a NO, eh?

That sounds suspiciously like an irrelevant deflection tactic on your part.

I'm neither trying to confirm nor deny anything Jon has said, I'm just pointing out that YOUR anti-JB comments seem to be based NOT from a familiarity or knowledge of the programs in question, but seem to be based solely upon an emotionally driven negative obsession that you've had with JB for YEARS.

I disagree. If you don't know the functionality of the programs in question, how can you tell if what is SAID about the programs is valid or not?

Do you believe you're generally considered an asset, or a detriment, to the SolidWorks group?

-- BottleBob

BottleBob

Great point for both JB & C

Reply to