Corporal scale data

Could anybody please point me in the direction of scale data of the US Army Corporal rocket? I've found a bunch of photos on the 'net, but I'm yet to
find any scale data.
Eric Rabalais wrote:

Wac Corporal drawings can be found on page 28 of the book Scale Model Rocketry by Peter Alway. This is a test version of the Corporal, I think. Or the Corporal is the booster.
Tim Barr
falingtrea wrote:

The Corporal missile and the WAC Corporal sounding rocket are different vehicles. They were both developed by the ORDCIT project, and the WAC was an early developmental step toward the Corporal. But the airframe and the motor were different.
Peter Alway's "Fourteen US Army Missiles of the Cold War" includes data on the Corporal, whereas Peter's "Rockets of the World" contains data on the WAC Corporal.
--
Steve Humphrey
(replace "spambait" with "merlinus" to respond directly to me)
Steve Humphrey wrote:

Eric,
Here's a URL for the design and performance document:
http://www.redstone.army.mil/history/systems/corporal/welcome.html
John
http://www.jcrocket.com/images/waccorporal/rotwdrawing.jpg
Thanks for posting the excellent scan, but, I was looking for info on the US Army MGM-5A Corporal.

sorry ,this is closer to what you seek
http://www.mo-na-ko.net/images2/RaketaMGM-5ACorporal.jpg