Information about a Samco-V inverter

I've been given a Samco-V VVF SVS 352 inverter that I want to use to drive a lathe, but I've had no luck in finding a user manual for it.
I've found a manual for the VM05 but have no idea if the wiring diagrams and parameter access are compatible. Can anybody point me in the right direction to find a user manual please?
--
Regards, Gary Wooding
(To reply by email, change gug to goog in my address)