Bridgeport electrical plug.

I'm looking for a Bridgeport connector. This is the plug that fits the socket on top of the electrical box. I advertised for one before and some generous person on this site sent me one and that's when I found out there were two types. Large at 1 3/4" inside measurement on the plug and small at 1 1/16"

So I now have a large plug and am looking for either a small plug or large socket to make a breeding pair.

Beer vouchers will be gladly exchanged.

John Stevenson john [ at ] stevenson-engineers.co.uk

0115 946 5885.
Reply to
John S

John, I can't imagine Bridgeport would have commissioned the design of special plugs & sockets for their machines. Could you post some photos of the parts you have and maybe we can recognise them. There is a Bridgy where I used to work but it is getting less easy to go back there as my various contacts gradually leave the place.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin