4 or 3.5mm scale bricks, tiles and pipes

I'm trying to locate a source of 4 or 3.5mm scale brick stacks for use
around a brickworks model. I have found that Harburn Hobbies in the UK do
something suitable for the bricks, but I wondered if anybody knew of any
other sources, especially on the HO side. I'm also after tile stacks and
pipes for a similar use. I thought there might be something in HO scale in
America, but being in the UK makes this more difficult to find. I've done
some searches on the web, but not found anything yet.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Stu
Reply to
Stu
might have some items you need. Steve
Reply to
Steven Lynch
Mr. Plaster
makes pallets of bricks, brick kilns, etc.
Reply to
Jason Davies