Hobby shops in Seoul, S.Korea area?

Subject header says it all...
I'm living in Uijeongbu and would like to be able to purchase some
primo Academy and DML kits, but can't find any. Could a local or
military person point me in the right direction? BTW, I'm a civi so
don't tell the "the PX at Yongsan", 'cause I already know that they
have good kits and I can't buy any of them :(
Thanks in advance!e
Reply to
Drew Hill
try this site. Korea is at the end of the list.
Craig
crw59