Hobby Shops in Mentor, Ohio?

I'm going to be in Mentor (Cleveland), Ohio over Thanksgiving. Any must visit hobby shops in the area other than Wings and Hobby Castle?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

There is a Hobby Town in Mentor which is ok. I would suggest however, you make a stop at Stewart's Hobby in Willoughby. They just moved to:

38033 Euclid Ave.

I haven't been to the new store, but the old store was great and I hear this one is larger.

Depot Train and Hobby on the west side is pretty cool too! (W. 130th Street)

Jim Bates IPMS/Fame Cities

Reply to
Jim Bates

There was a really cool hobby shop in Lakewood. Sorry, don't recall the name or the street, it's been 9 years since I was last there. Don't know if it's even still there. Wait! It might be Wings & Wheels. IIRC, back then anyway, it had been around for 30+ years. Had that "old time" feel to it. Lots & lots of plastic & trains & books. ISTR back then they also advertised in FSM.

Reply to
famvburg

It's still there - named "Wings."

And there's a Hobbyland in the Mentor Mall - fairly well stocked with a rather broad range of goodies.

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111