Hobby shops SC?

Hi,
I was just transferred to the Naval Weapons Station here in Goose Creek,
South Carolina. I was wondering if anyone on this NG knew of any good hobby
shops in the area? My primary interests are ships and WW2 subjects. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Brent
Reply to
Seawolf
Charleston has a Hobbytown and there is another shop in Mt.Pleasant Ron's or something like that. Hub
Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott