Hobby shops near Rutland

Hi;

I was wondering if anybody might know of any good hobby shops in the Rutland, Vt. area. I've been to Mike's, I'm looking for others. Failing that, would anybody know of any good mail-order suppliers (other than Tower Hobbies)? I'm interested in 40-60-sized sport airplanes that you build yourself(*). Seems like all I can find are electric, giant scale, and bARFs.

Thanks, PRose

(*) such as: Goldberg Eagle 2 Sig Kavalier Sig Kougar Sig Smith Miniplane Goldberg Tiger 2 Super Sportster Top Flite Contender

Reply to
PRose

Sig mail orders.

They were my hobby shop of choice before I could drive; even with the management change they seem to have most of the same stuff.

Hobby-Lobby has been a good place to get real motors, and they seem to be generally solid -- is the Sr. Telemaster big enough

Tim Wescott

Since you want to build, I recommend the Doghouse:

Ciao,

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto