Any Hobby Shops in San Juan, Costa Rica?

We are planning to go down there in August. Was wondering if there are any shops. Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

I have a avid modeler friend who has been there a few years who is back in the states for a year. From his correspondence, I think he said there was zip. I'll forward your e-mail address to him and maybe he can fill you in.

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

If you do find a shop down there chances are that whatever they have will cost twice as much or more than in the States. I know from experience. Many years ago I lived in a neighboring country and that's how it was. John

Reply to
Bossarnold

Probably ripe for a model supply smuggling cartel to move in. ;-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom H

psst, pure tamiya....first one's is free, amigo, but then you have to pay.

jus the scenery would keep me away from plastic. and the women......them euro gals wear dental floss to swim in. no tops.....

Ya hafta do something while on vacation. I mean what da ya expect me to do, spend time with the wife? Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod

You sure? None o' dat Starfix or Zhengdefu junk?

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

lissen up holmes, nobody here be cuttin plastic. you be sayin' that, we be cuttin you. gimmie da money!