Lone Star Models

Does any know if they are still in business?
There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
Reply to
SnJmodprod
Thought I read here that they had closed up shop...
Reply to
Rufus
Yes, Mike West is still in business. No website. For a paper catalog send a 4 1/8 X 9 1/2 SASE to: Lone Star Models 13511 Greywood Dr. Sugar Land, Texas, 77478
He posts on Hyperscale frequently.
Cheers,
Jim Whitley
Reply to
Jim Whitley
As stated previously, Yes Mike is still in business from his Sugarland address
BTW the tag is a takeoff on Oscar Levant's line "there is a fine line between genius and Insanity, I have eradicated that difference" :-)
Reply to
Bradford Chaucer
I prefer the version by "David St. Hubbins":
"There's such a fine line between clever, and stupid."
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers