1/8 scale Camaro

I am looking for an unassembled 1/8 scale IROC camaro kit by Revelle-Monogram. They quit making them some time ago and I have been unable to find one as of yet. Anyone knowing of one please e-mail me.

Reply to
Jester

Your best bet is eBay. Recent completed auctions show them going for between around $40 to about $90.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Are you still looking? E-mail me I have one in storage may still be in shrink wrap. Its a huge box, where are you located? Scott There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."

Reply to
SnJmodprod