Monogram 1/72 F-16

I have recently read an article that used one of the Monogram 1/72
F-16C kits. The article says the model is the same as the Revell F-16A
with an extra sprue for the necessary parts to make a C version. As I
have a few of the Revell version I know the great quality of the model
so I am interested in purchasing a copy or two of this kit.
However, there has to be a however, despite looking at lots of web
stores I have been unable to find an outlet that actually has any of
this kit available. Did I miss the boat and that every one of these
kits have been sold or is there a retailer somewhere that has a few
tucked away?
Thanks in advance
Gondor
Reply to