F-14 decals (1:72)

Hi guys,
I am looking for F-14 decals in 1:72 scale. I am after one of the following:
VF-103 markings from Hasegawa kit 00613 (prefer the "plain" aircraft
rather than CAG aircraft, but either will be fine) or
VF-103 markings from Hasegawa kit K136 (this one has the Christmas motif) or
VF-83 markings from Superscale sheet 72-707 for aircraft wearing TPS
colours or
any other markings for either VF-103 or VF-84 (I really prefer low vis
markings for the latter) in 1:72 scale.
In return I can offer full sheet from Hasegawa kit KT2 (VF-74 Bedevilers
and VF-143 Puking Dogs) or markings for VF-21 Free Lancers and VF-124
Gun Fighters from Hasegawa kit K37. Or we can work something out. I am
in Melbourne.
Thanks for looking.
Chhers,
Lukasz