Swedish 1/72 Decals

Hi!

Does anyone have extra decals for 1/72 Viggen? I would specially appreciate roundelles (3 sizes).

TIA.

Ciao di

Tomislav Martan 9A4Tc

(Out of the order for the time being...)

Reply to
Duke Nukem

No problem.

Thanx anyway...

Ciao di

Tomislav Martan 9A4Tc

(Out of the order for the time being...)

Reply to
Duke Nukem

You may consider decal set Flying Colors Aerodecals #FCA70001c (covering 10 different sizes)

Burkhard Domke Aviation Images - Aircraft in Detail

Burkhard Domke

Hi, My (Flying Colors Aerodecals) sheet with Swedish national markings are available from:

Sweden - Rebell Hobby -

U.S. - Meteor Productions -
Canada - Flightdecs -
Look for sheet 72-001 or 72001C (latest revision of this sheet). It contains blue/yellow Swedish National Insignia in 1/72 scale.

I did produce a decal sheet specifically for 1/72 Viggen, but it is long out of production, sorry. As I helped TwoBobs with their 1/48 sheet, hopes were that I would produce a new 1/72 version but personal issues and problems finding a suitable printer has postponed that project.

Best regards, Sten Sundelin

Reply to
Sten