source for 1/72 ww2 Japanise aircraft decals

Hi, Does anyone have a good source for 1/72 ww2 Japanese aircraft decals. I have a Hasegawa type-94-1 ALF that I am looking for good decals to use. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Howard

Reply to
HTarr

Hi there, I think I know of some decent decal makers here in Japan, I can pop into one of the model shops this weekend and see if there is anything for the Alf, such as lettering and so on. Feel free to contact me (see header for email).

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug