1/600 aircraft decals

Does anyone know where I could find insignia decals for 1/600 World War II aircraft. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Stefan Patejak

Dear Sir, My name is Barney Kable and I have a custom decal printing service and I can print this for you. I have several ALPS printers and can print white ink. if interested in my service please feel free to contact me.

Barney Kable snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Barney Kable

And I'd like to plug Barney's service. He did a set for me in 1/144th for the #1 Hornet and they've been great. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak