Followup: Was Paint dust

I think I have found out exactly what it is: soot...exhaust soot.

I ran some Windex over the copper paint, and with a scourer started removing what looked like black paint, now I knew I have not sprayed any black paint here since the copper went on and given the amount of `dust` the only conclusion is soot from the Torana.

Well that's it! That Torana's got to go! :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

No, Bill, wrong way around. Go the Torana! (Not bad for a GMH product - XU-1 or SL/R, W?) Maybe you'll have to stop modelling in the garage, W!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

LH actually - no one seems to do a model of it though, and I really want one. :-)

Yeah, I know. I'll have to look up which is which, though. Mr. Raven supplies me with copies of Australian Classic Car in return for SA(E)s.

Or keep the beastie outside whilst modelling.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak