48th Decals for Tuskeegee Aircraft

Can anyone provide a company and sheet numbers for decals for the P-40's and P-51's that this unit flew? I was asked, did a search as far as my limits would allow but didn't turn up anything. A friend wants to do 1/48 kits of their aircraft. Thanks in advance, Bob OD captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD

Go here:

Look up Aeromaster and Eagle Strike in the decal section. I think Three Guys did one also but IIRC it was only in 1/72nd. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

snipped-for-privacy@mb-m17.aol.com>...

I have a Three Guys sheet in 1/48. Has several planes, a P-51B and maybe a D, P-40, P-39 and maybe a P-47. Contact me via e-mail if you want it but can't find it.

Tom

Reply to
tom hiett

Reply to
Brian Francis

Many thanks to you all, found them through your lead at AmTech/Three guys. captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD