Lamborghini Miura - Hasegawa ?

Bonjour,

Can anyone tell me wether the Lamborghini Miura P400 SV from Hasegawa (#21213 , Historic Car series 13) has a separate detailled engine or not (i.e. 'curb side') ?

The packaging bosts 116 parts but is rather miserly on features (at least in english...).

Also, following a post earlier last year (sorry, threads and newsgroups are new to me) about Miura's : From :Sir Loin of Beef ( snipped-for-privacy@pacific.net.sg) Subject :[Q] Lamborghini Jota/Miuras in 1/24th?

Heller (France) also made a 1/24 model of a Lamborghini Miura (Jota-model 1969). However, the packaging reports 59 parts, soooo I'm not sure of the quality of that kit.

Thanks.

Reply to
piercar

The Hasegawa kit has top and bottom pieces to represent the engine, but does not have complete engine detail. Check out this link for scans of the instruction sheet:

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Merrington