Hasegawa Hien

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I posted the Tokyo Hobby Show new release announcements. Looking at Model Art for December 2004, I see that the Hasegawa 1/48 Hien is the Ki-61 I Hei (Ic for those who read Ren.ANi Francill.ANsn and all his followers).

I hope this makes some people happy.... I am certainly happy with this. I have just found a new 1-room place to move to next week, and wil have space to do some modeling, at long last.

Regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

That should be the one with the Mauser cannon in the wings. I wonder if they're going to shorten the fuselage from the previously release Kai version?

Smooth! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper