Hasegawa News

Got this off of Sentai's site. I assume it's accurate.
Hasegawa warning 1/22/2010
US agent for Hasegawa, Dragon USA, will no longer supply Hasegawa to
the US after February, no replacement announced. Stock up now!
Reply to
frank
nockers wrote the following:
That is NOT an official Sentai site. That is a retail seller of models. I already checked that site and saw the message. I suppose you are to stock up on models from their site? I Googled for sentai and found no other information regarding this dire warning. No other model retailers have posted this message and I suppose , if it were true, they would jump on the bandwagon to sell more more of their inventory. Let's wait for Cookie to chime in.
Reply to
willshak
: : Got this off of Sentai's site. I assume it's accurate. : Hasegawa warning 1/22/2010 : US agent for Hasegawa, Dragon USA, will no longer supply Hasegawa to : the US after February, no replacement announced. Stock up now! :
still lists Dragon as the US only importer to North America.
Besides, I have been hoping Fine Molds will dump Dragon as their importer - since there is a lot of armor overlap, Dragon adds a premium to FM kits less attractive.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
Um, no, that really is Sentai's site, and they're wholesale rather than retail. International Hobby Supply is their retail side, kinda like Military Model Distributors & Squadron Mail Order. I don't know if this'll pacify you either, but here's another link to a mention of it.http://www.modelretailer.com/mod/default.aspx?c=3Da&id=3D1037
Reply to
frank
Hah! That's you? No, I was in the mood for a George, & no one had one in stock. It's a neat airplane. The Rex is OK too, but wasn't what I was after. Thanks.
Reply to
frank
frank wrote:>
Technically it's my son but since I'm no longer a member, he sold them for me. I did the packing and labelling, though. When I saw that name I said to him it might be one of the guys on rms.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller
Amazing. Well, if you want cheaper options let me know, the kits are a lot cheaper bought online and if there's something you cannot get I am sure I can find it for you locally.
Cheers, Gernot Hassenpflug Tokyo, Japan
Reply to
ha4h-grnt
dear Gernot, I heard they will soon reissue another 20 Testarossa kits, so we can have one kit dor every one of the 22 Testarossa ever built, with the correct licence plate numbers decal in the kit !!! wuaaaauuuu
Reply to
NIck SIDERIS
In article , snipped-for-privacy@KENT.i-did-not-set--mail-host-address--so-tickle-me wrote:
yeah guys, gernot's the best at helping you get kits that don't make it here. his kindness has helped me several times.
Reply to
someone

Site Timeline