South Indy hobby shops

Today I ventured up to the southern marches of Indianapolis (Greenwood). I found out two things: 1) Tom Metzler Hobby is no longer at 7418 Madison Ave (don't know if it moved or went out of bidness). B) Hobby Town USA at 7765 US 31 S is not actually on US 31 S, as I found after driving back and forth three times. It's on South Shelby Street, a block east of US 31 S. However, the address on the door does say US 31 S. Be advised.

But I did get the paints I needed, plus a replacement Teflon washer for my Badger 200 airbrush. Should keep me going until the Roscoe Turner model show and swap meet next month.

Reply to
CortxVortx

ever check out the abandoned tile factory in brazil? i wandered through it for about 3 hours. there were tons of different tiles outside just left there and i took enough to redo a kitchen and bathroom when i went back to the east. i also took one each of about 125 different colors, styles, patterns and sizes. i wanted to to a dio of the site but i didn't have a camera and never went back.

Reply to
someone