MR Shops in Indianapolis

Hi all,

I'm traveling to Indianapolis soon - can anyone recommend any MR shops or museums in the area?

Thanks,

CGM

Reply to
CowGoesMoo

If you are looking for HO/O try Metzler's on south Madison Street, just south of Southport Road. Train Central on East Washington near Shadeland has O/HO/N and some brass, as well as a whole wall of detail parts.

The Indiana Railroad Museum is in Noblesville, just north of Indy.

The GATS train show is this weekend (1/3-4) at the state fair grounds.

Jeff Hensley

Reply to
Jeff Hensley

Also try Big Four Hobbie. it's just a few miles west of the airport, an easy exit of I-70. Great selection of current production HO.

Reply to
Ivan Abrams