Model Shops London UK

Can anyone recommend any model railway shops in the London (UK) area which stock US outline models.

TIA

Rich

Reply to
RichC

Rich, I has been a half dozen years, but if I recall correctly, the model railway hobby shop at Harrow on Hill, while focused on UK and European prototype, had a small selection of American prototype locomotives and rolling stock. You might try the New York State dealer "Flying Scotsman Hobbies doing business at

does ship to the UK and Australia. Usual disclaimer apply: I have no interest (other than as a happy customer) with either shop.

Richard Albuquerque

Reply to
Richard Sullivan