Any model rail shops in NW London

As title ... looking for anywhere with a "NW" postcode (or within spitting distance). Reply here or by mail please. Need to do a bit of shopping whilst I'm at work tomorrow.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Chris,

The Model Shop in Harrow. Covers about every type of modelling, but seems to have a good 4mm railway section with a fair selection of S/H stuff on shelves. I'm not a 4mm proprietary expert, but they seem to have a good selection. Plenty of bits and pieces for scratchbuilding. Also have people serving who seem to know what they are about.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Bit far perhaps, but I'll have to see what's waiting for me when I get in to work, if it's quiet I might make it (I'm based in St Jon's Wood), all I'm after is a single points motor and some rail joiners ... after SWHTBO saw this month's bill from Mainly Trains I've had to resort to "pocket money" I certainly daren't go mail order. ;-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson