Need model or someone to create a model

I'm am looking for a 3D model of a vajra as depicted at

In particular, I am looking for a "goko" or five-prong vajra. I've not been able to find one of these anywhere as a 3D model. If none exists, I am interested in having one made for me in a portable format. This would be used in a private business logo and not as a resale item.

I do not subscribe to or read this group regularly so please reply to the e-mail address used for this posting. I apologize in advance if this posting has breached any group etiquette, rules, etc.

Paul

Reply to
kongou