Morel railway shops in the UK

Depends where you're going. What part of our fair isle are you going to and then we can tell you where there's a decent model railway shop?
After all, there's no use my telling you of the Signal Box in Rochester, Kent - which is a damn good shop I can tell you - if you're going oop north. ;)
MRN
Reply to
Model Railway Nut
And if your in the south Alton Model Center is great, and its next to Alton Station where you can pick up Steam run train rides on the Mid Hants Railway! Rob
Reply to
Rob Kemp

Site Timeline