Morel railway shops in the UK

Hello

I'm off to the UK 5th of April, anyone know of some good model railway shops over there.

Thanks

Reply to
Anthony

Depends where you're going. What part of our fair isle are you going to and then we can tell you where there's a decent model railway shop?

After all, there's no use my telling you of the Signal Box in Rochester, Kent - which is a damn good shop I can tell you - if you're going oop north. ;)

MRN

Reply to
Model Railway Nut

Reply to