Morel railway shops in the UK

Hello
I'm off to the UK 5th of April, anyone know of some good model railway shops over there.
Thanks

--
My Website:
http://gannetweb.awardspace.com
Anthony wrote:

Depends where you're going. What part of our fair isle are you going to and then we can tell you where there's a decent model railway shop?
After all, there's no use my telling you of the Signal Box in Rochester, Kent - which is a damn good shop I can tell you - if you're going oop north. ;)
MRN
--
The NGS N Gauge Modern Area Group website can be found at:-
http://www.ngauge-modern.co.uk