Model shops in Brussels?

Does anyone know of any good model shops in Brussels that would be of interest to the discerning aircraft enthusiast?

At the moment I have:

"Au 16éme escadron", at Legerlaan, 136 "point 50", close to the "place de Brouckére", A place in Chaussee d'Ixelles Assuming they're still there.

Anyone know of anywhere else, or any decent bookshops?

Thanks, Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

Pierre Francois

Pierre, Thanks for this. I've heard of this place. I'm tempted to go in and browse, if only to upset the proprietor. Although knowing me, I'll probably come out with an empty wallet.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell

The bookshop across from 16eme escadron is well worth visiting no matter their comportment. Their selection of military books, of the type to interest modelers, is first rate. They also have large amounts of material on fortifications.

Reply to
Brian Burr Chin