Model shops in Brussels?

Does anyone know of any good model shops in Brussels that would be of interest to the discerning aircraft enthusiast?
At the moment I have:
"Au 16me escadron", at Legerlaan, 136 "point 50", close to the "place de Brouckre", A place in Chaussee d'Ixelles Assuming they're still there.
Anyone know of anywhere else, or any decent bookshops?
Thanks, Jon.
You have a decent bookshop across the street where the 16 squadron is located. Be warned : it's expensive and last time I went (never went back) all the books are plastic wrapped and not open for inspection. The owner will look at you as if you were there to steal his books.

Pierre, Thanks for this. I've heard of this place. I'm tempted to go in and browse, if only to upset the proprietor. Although knowing me, I'll probably come out with an empty wallet.
Jon.

The bookshop across from 16eme escadron is well worth visiting no matter their comportment. Their selection of military books, of the type to interest modelers, is first rate. They also have large amounts of material on fortifications.