Aussie Walrus

I have an old Airfix Walrus kit that I am building. The colors referenced in the instructions are for Humbrol paints but when i look at their paint color charts on line it seems to be nothing like what it should be.

Can anyone lend me a hand

thanks

aquaboy11

Reply to
aquaboy11

Check out

It has crossreferences for all kinds of paints and also color info for what different countries use- very handy.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

Awesome Jim Thanks a lot mate.

Daniel

Reply to
aquaboy11

cheers jim for posting this website up. its very useful indeed. quite how long this has taken these guys to produce one wonders, as a lot of work has been put into it.

t.

Reply to
Trevor

Be aware that some Humbrol colours have been re-classified with new numbers over the decades.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley