Polar Lights NX-01

Wierdest damned thing. I opened the Polar Lights NX-01 this weekend for a nice easy build and studied the instructions. There is a complete list of paints there to use, but nothing anywhere indicating where said colors should go, just the decals. So I broke out various color photos of the craft and got several different variations on how to paint it. I guess I'll have to see which schemes are the most common and wing it. Nothing is ever easy.

Reply to
The Old Man

I bought this thing also. Got started and decided I was going to buy one of those pre made Star Trek ships of the Enterprise instead. It looked nice but was not worth the effort to continue it.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

So I finally got to the part where I mount the decals. BAH! Not one number on the decal sheet matches one number on the decal placement diagram. What the hell are these people smoking?????

Reply to
The Old Man