RC hobby shops in Paris?

Can anyone recommend some hobby shops in Paris? I am primarily interested in RC aircraft, but any good shop is of interest.

Erik Trondheim/Norway
This is not helpful to you, but I found one there about 25 years ago...it was just a small place and did not have much. I suppose things have changed now...good luck on finding one.... Frank
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:30:32 +0200, "Erik Sollie"

A quick search on the french yellow pages "pages jaune" http://www.pagesjaunes.fr , reveals 54 shops: http://www.eolhobby.com / http://www.euromodel-online.com / http://www.euro-maquette.com /
I've been to the latter one, quite good one but their website s...s
Have a nice trip Erik :))
Kjell Aa

Goedendag Erik,
You could also ask (in English)

On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:30:32 +0200, "Erik Sollie"

Don't miss NPM ( http://www.newpower-modelisme.com/ ), they have quite a nice selection of all kinds of model airplanes. I've been there in May. But be prepared to walk a while from the next Metro station.
Achim
On Sun, 1 Oct 2006 18:30:32 +0200, "Erik Sollie"

A few months ago I went to Euro Model, 193 rue de Bercy. It;'s only a minutes walk from Gare de Lyon, but it's a little hard to find, 193 rue de Bercy is an arcade of shops, and Euro Model is near the back.
Quite a good selection and the prices seemed the same as elsewhere. They have a website www.euromodel-online.com
Barry Lennox