RC hobby shops in Paris?

Can anyone recommend some hobby shops in Paris? I am primarily interested in RC aircraft, but any good shop is of interest.

Erik Trondheim/Norway

Reply to
Erik Sollie

This is not helpful to you, but I found one there about 25 years ago...it was just a small place and did not have much. I suppose things have changed now...good luck on finding one.... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

A quick search on the french yellow pages "pages jaune"

reveals 54 shops:
I've been to the latter one, quite good one but their website s...s

Have a nice trip Erik :))

Kjell Aa

"Erik Sollie" skrev i melding news:YMGdnZYATZy2cILYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@telenor.com...

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

Goedendag Erik,

You could also ask (in English) news:fr.rec.modelisme or

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

2007 E-fly-in, Aug.26.
Ron van Sommeren

Don't miss NPM (

), they have quite a nice selection of all kinds of model airplanes. I've been there in May. But be prepared to walk a while from the next Metro station.

Achim

Reply to
Achim Stegmeier

A few months ago I went to Euro Model, 193 rue de Bercy. It;'s only a minutes walk from Gare de Lyon, but it's a little hard to find, 193 rue de Bercy is an arcade of shops, and Euro Model is near the back.

Quite a good selection and the prices seemed the same as elsewhere. They have a website

Barry Lennox

Reply to
Barry Lennox