Hobby shops in Frankfurt

Just wondering if anyone knew of good hobby shops in Frankfurt. I'm
interested in 1/48 modern jet aircraft.
Thanks,
Gilles
Reply to
Danie et Gilles
If you go to Frankfurt, try to go to the Zoo. At the oposite side of the main entrance,circuling around the fence and near one subway entrance you will find a very nice modeling shop. Well I was been there at something like one year ago and is open, I hope is still there. Lots of aftermarket detailing stuff and decals. Good luck.
Reply to
carlos ligeiro
That's the one that used to be Modell-Jann 15 years ago, and at that time was one of the greatest hobby shops I ever found!
Cookie Sewell (with HHC 3AD in Frankfurt 1986-1989)
Reply to
AMPSOne
Sadly Theo Weiss, the propriator of the "the Model Treff" passed away from lung cancer a bit ago and the shop was never sold and was subsequently closed.It was a great loss to the modeling community there.It was a great shop.
Reply to
The Model Hobbit