Hobby shops in Frankfurt

Just wondering if anyone knew of good hobby shops in Frankfurt. I'm interested in 1/48 modern jet aircraft.

Thanks,

Gilles

Reply to
Danie et Gilles

carlos ligeiro

That's the one that used to be Modell-Jann 15 years ago, and at that time was one of the greatest hobby shops I ever found!

Cookie Sewell (with HHC 3AD in Frankfurt 1986-1989)

Reply to
AMPSOne

Sadly Theo Weiss, the propriator of the "the Model Treff" passed away from lung cancer a bit ago and the shop was never sold and was subsequently closed.It was a great loss to the modeling community there.It was a great shop.

Reply to
The Model Hobbit