Good Hobby Shops in Chicagoland?

I'm attending a convention in Chicago in the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place near Soldier Field next month.

Any suggestions for good hobby shops in Chicagoland? Looking for shops with dusty old plastic aircraft models. Preferrably near a train station since I'm not planning on getting a rental car.

Thanks!

Martin

Reply to
centennialofflight

Al's Hobby in Elmhurst. Right off the Elmhurst station stop, about a half block up off the t-intersection.

Reply to
Rufus

i recall a so-so hobby shop near metra's station at mount prospect across the road from a army surplus store, if that helps.

Trevor