Hamilton, Ontario Hobby shops

I'll be going to Hamilton, Ontario next month. Can anybody comment on
these stores I found on the net. I'm looking for plastic models,
mainly cars and supplies.
I would also like other opinions / reviews of hobby shops that you've
been to. Whenever I plan to travel. I look for good hobby shops and
check the web and newsgroups for any helpful hints. Nothing is worse
than trying to find a shop in a strange city only to find they don't
have anything you're interested in. It's surprising how many stores
still don't have websites. I guess it can be expensive and time
consuming to setup and maintatin. There's a good website for reviews
of Toronto hobby shops. Search for 'Toronto hobby shop directory" or
something like that. I'll try to post some of my own reviews in the
near future.
Hamilton
---------
Bayshore Hobbies - 2 locations, both seem to be generic all around
hobby shops.
Eastern Motorsport Collectibles - auto racing clothing /
collectibles
Hamilton Hobby Specialties - heard good things on newsgroups for
plastic models
J&F Hobbies - ?? not sure.
Modellers Choice - Looks good for plastic cars and trains & NASCAR
collectibles
Dundas Valley Hobbies - Been there several times. Mainly trains, also
diecast and some plastic.
Reply to
Brooklin
great hobby shop in hamilton upper james @ stone church rd near the airport cant rember name.. Airport woth a visit for the cdn warplane collection and the have a very good selection of avn kits ken
Brookl>I'll be going to Hamilton, Ontario next month. Can anybody comment on
Reply to
allenx3