Aviano hobby shops?

I'll be at Aviano AB in a couple weeks. Anything to interest a modeller?

Curt

Reply to
Curt

Your best bet is to go to Pordenone (3 shops IIRC) or Treviso. There may be other shops scattered in the small villages around Aviano (usually they sell RC stuff) but I don't know them.

The shops in Pordenone had plenty of static models (aircraft, armour, bikes cars etc) and acccessories. In Pordenone there also is a shop specialized in 1:43 metal die-cast cars (both kit and built); in northern Italy are located the most known

1:42 scale cars manufacturers (BBR, Tameo, Racing43 etc etc), that was one.

Ciao! Riccardo

Reply to
John Smith