New Public 1/32 Track

Hello everyone, Are you living in or around Columbus Ohio? Do you like 1/32 scale modeling/racing? Well, my son and i are building a 10'x16' table w/4-lane Scalextric

layout. This track will be mobile and for rent over the summer. We >will have it available early in May. > I would love to hear from anyone who would like to book an event for >a birthday party, company picnic or neighborhood block party! >slotter46@... - phone# listed soon......... >The progress of this project will be updated regularly on my group >page, - slotcarscolumbus - in the Slot Cars group.

Hope to hear from some of you real soon!! 'Til then - race happy.........mick

Reply to
mick