Kitchener / Waterloo, Canada Hobby Shops?

Any good hobby shops in the Kitchener / Waterloo / Cambridge area? (Ontario, Canada)
(I know what you're going to say, but I won't be going to Toronto on
this trip)
The only ones I've heard of is Air Support Military in Kitchener, and the Hobby and Toy Central Chain ($$$). I'm mainly into car models, but I am looking for supplies as well.
Thanks.